Please see Important Links on this page for health forms, immunization information, and general information related to Health Services.
As of July 1, 2018, New York State law requires a health examination for all students entering
the school district for the first time and when entering Pre-K or K, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th.
A dental certificate which states your child has been seen by a dentist or dental hygienist is
also asked for at the same time.
Any physical performed on or after 7/1/21 must be on the Required NYS Health Examination or EHR equivalent form (located on the District website under Health/Medical Forms).
District Required Health Examination Letter
Vision Hearing Scoliosis Screening Letter
Measures to Prevent or Minimize Risk of CA-MRSA
REMINDER TO ALL OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES:
- Shower after all competitions.
- Wash all work-out gear after practice or competition.
- Clean sports equipment after use, mats, helmets, exercise equipment, etc.
- Use liquid soap and not bar soap.
- Refrain from cosmetic shaving.
- Don't share towels or hygiene products.
- Notify coach, teacher, nurse and/or parent about any skin sores for evaluation.