Thank you for your interest in the Three Village Schools. Using the appropriate blue e-mail address below, please e-mail the following as Microsoft
1. letter of interest
3. written statement indicating why you are the best candidate for the position.
Only electronically filed application materials shall be accepted. You will receive an automated e-mail response upon receipt of your electronic message. Please send your information to the specific e-mail address associated to the position you are interested in. Do not send your information directly to any other office or employee.
Administrative & Teachers Openings
Please check OLAS.
After our advisory committees review applicant materials, selected candidates will be contacted via e-mail for initial interviews. For the initial interview,
selected candidates must bring:
· a copy of appropriate NYS certification or a written statement regarding current status in its procurement
· a copy of all transcripts
· a copy of fingerprinting clearance, if available
· contact information for (3) professional references
· (10) copies of the letter of application, resume, and written statement.
· Please title all your documents i.e. first initial lastname example: jsmith-resume, jsmith-coverletter, jsmith-statement
During the initial interview, candidates will be asked to complete a writing sample. Candidates will also be apprised of the timeline for follow-up interviews.
The Three Village School District is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.